TASHKENT, MAR 21 – In order to protect the interests of our citizens who are abroad and find themselves in a difficult situation, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev was entrusted to the Special Republican Commission to prepare a program of measures to prevent the importation and spread of a new type of coronavirus into the Republic of Uzbekistan under the leadership of Prime Minister A. Aripov, to work out the issue of organizing flights for the return of compatriots to their homeland.
The Commission promptly developed a schedule of charter flights, providing for the arrival of airliners in Uzbekistan:
– on 21 March from Moscow (Russia) at 03.30 a.m. and Delhi (India) at 17:30 a.m.,
– on 22 March from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) at 04.30 hours, Moscow (Russia) at 05.00 hours, Istanbul (Turkey) at 06.00 hours and Novosibirsk (time to be specified);
– from 23 March from Seoul (Republic of Korea) at 02.00;
– on 24 March from Jakarta (Indonesia) at 07.00 a.m .;
– on 26 March from Bangkok (Thailand) at 01.00 a.m.
The export of fellow citizens by charter flight from other countries will continue.
Information on the departure schedule for the following days will be announced later.
We remind you: citizens of Uzbekistan upon return will be placed in 14-day quarantine with strict observance of the relevant requirements and norms of the UN World Health Organization.