Daraz has officially launched its 11.11 Biggest Sale of the Year, giving it a more significant role this year in enhancing the quality of life for both shoppers and sellers amidst challenging times. In 24 hours, Daraz helped connect over 4.9 million shoppers to over 140,000 brands and SME sellers. This signals the continued growth and progress of the digital economy as more shoppers in South Asia go online for their everyday needs, enabling more people to access and enjoy the benefits of e-commerce.
Creating a better quality of life for shoppers via access to best prices:
In today’s world of economic challenges and rising living costs, Daraz has turned 11.11 into a valuable opportunity for shoppers to purchase items they have been saving for throughout the year, providing access to top-quality products across fashion, beauty, home & decor, and more, at the lowest price and with free shipping for 75% of the shoppers.
Enabling brands and sellers to capture opportunities and grow their business:
Daraz has invested significantly in new technology solutions over the last year that help sellers scale their online operations. More than 30,000 SME sellers made a sale during 11.11, andwith strong sales results in the first 24 hours, Daraz is optimistic about driving continued incremental growth for the sellers.
Bjarke Mikkelsen, Daraz Chief Executive Officer, expressed his thoughts on this milestone, “In these challenging times, we wanted to ensure that we offer the best possible prices for our shoppers and make every cent count. This could not have been possible without the support of our sellers and partners, and I am very thankful to see more sellers joining Daraz for the first time and putting their trust in us. We are thrilled to witness the growth during this 11.11, and will continue to deliver on our promise to offer the best products, prices and quality for our communities.”
In Pakistan, several key trends emerged within the first 24 hours of 11.11:
● Fashion fever is on the rise with more than 150,000 fashion apparel sold in the first 24 hours, particularly among Pakistani women with traditional clothing being the most popular style
● Pakistanis truly love our spices, with 1 out of 5 grocery items purchases being from the Spices section
● DIY is the new in thing with over 330,000 home and living items sold in the first 24 hours, with fairy lights and bookshelves among the top favorite decorations among Pakistanis
Daraz 11.11 sale highlights:
To help shoppers get access to quality products at the best possible prices, Daraz has put together an exciting lineup of deals so shoppers can save big while they shop, and make the most out of the 11.11 sale.
● Unbeatable prices for 11.11: The 11.11 sale is expected to set new records with remarkable offerings, including the highest average discount rate across all product categories. It features an extensive range of over 15 million items, from thousands of top brands and sellers; with discounts totaling an unprecedented amount of PKR 100 million.
● Free delivery: Daraz will deliver your favorite items for free, no matter where you are. Selected Electronics and Furniture items also come with free installation services.
● Bank Discounts: Daraz has partnered with over ten top banks and payment solutions, including HBL, Meezan Bank, Allied Bank, JS Zindigi, Easypaisa, and JazzCash to offer additional discounts for cardholders, especially first-time digital payment users.
● 14-Day Return: Shoppers can shop confidently with a 14-day return policy on all purchases and same-day delivery via Daraz’s Express Delivery service.
Muhammad Ammar Hassan, Chief Marketing Officer, Daraz Pakistan stated, “In these challenging times when every saving counts, Daraz’s 11.11 sale stands as a beacon of relief for the Pakistani consumer. We have painstakingly assembled the most comprehensive collection of deals and discounts in collaboration with top-tier brands and sellers, ensuring our customers receive the best possible prices. Our unwavering commitment to facilitating our users amidst rising inflation is reflected in our expanded capabilities and the introduction of new policies and initiatives designed to deliver an unmatched online shopping experience.”
The 11.11 Biggest Sale of the year continues from now till 22 November. Shop now at <insert link> and continue to enjoy the incredible deals and offers.